The main objective of the union’s activity is to promote the consolidation and coordination of the efforts of its participants and members in the wide, more effective use of available opportunities for the realization of their rights and freedoms, the satisfaction and protection of their legitimate economic, social and other common interests, promotion of the development and realization of civic consciousness, based on the national inthepecax of the state and universal values, the upbringing of youth and youth on the ideas of state patriotism, comprehensive support and assistance to those who are today of in in arms or without fighting for our future, our freedom.
Areas of activity:
- implementation of public analysis of current legislation of Ukraine, promotion of adoption of democratic legislative acts of Ukraine on social protection of veterans, war invalids and families of victims, participants in hostilities, participants in the antiterrorist operation;
- promotion of the authority of the armed forces of Ukraine in society, education of young people and youth of high moral and ethical qualities, patriotism, motivated readiness to protect the Motherland;
- promotion of the development and realization of civic consciousness based on national inthepecax state and human values;
- assistance to public authorities, local self-government bodies in the development of effective social policy regarding military personnel, war veterans, families of victims, combatants, participants in the war in Afghanistan and other military conflicts, participants in the antiterrorist operation;
- assistance in improving the system of social protection of the population, carrying out democratic, progressive reforms in the political, economic, social and other spheres of society’s life;
- promotion of the prestige of the serviceman profession, creation of proper conditions for active professional and public activities of servicemen, employment of the participants of the antiterrorist operation released from the armed forces of Ukraine, hostages, prisoners of war, invalids and veterans of war;
- assistance in the implementation of recreational, cultural, educational activities for participants and members of the Union, as well as for families of deceased servicemen;
- assistance in providing treatment, strengthening physical and moral – psychological state of participants and members of the Union, families of deceased servicemen, increase their social activity;
- assistance in the search for prisoners of war, hostages and missing persons, peaceful settlement of military conflicts, and the dissemination of international humanitarian law;
- promotion of the implementation of the principles of loyalty to combat traditions and fraternity, business cooperation between members of the Union.
Join the union
Kiev, st. O. Koshitse, 11
tel.: (555) 555-55-55